1974 Harley-Davidson FLH Shovelhead
1974 Harley-Davidson FLH Shovelhead model in great condition.
Black metallic in color with lots of Chrome.
Engine size is 1550.00ccm (94.59ci) and a 4-Speed Manual transmission.
Currently with ONLY 2,700 original Miles!
Few Highlights include.-
- Dual Original 'Fat Boy' Gas Tanks,
- 10-inch Rear Shocks,
- Frontend Forked,
- 1968 Frame with Original Side Running Boards,
- Brand New Clutch,
- Brand New Racing Carb,
- Tuned Fishtail Exhaust Pipes & Headers,
- 16-inch Rear Wheel & Disc Brake,
- 21-inch Front Wheel Drum Brake,
- Stainless Steel Spokes & Power-coated Rims,
- Recently Rebuilt Forks,
- Kick-Start & Electric with Brand New Battery,
- Brand New Chain Final Drive,
- Michelin Tires (relatively brand new),
- Brand New Motor (has a big Cam, big Rod, big Piston, big Ring - balanced stroked),
And much more...!
Note. Have owned this bike for 5-Years now, and had purchased her in California. The bike is in excellent condition all round as well!
A must see Touring Cycle and everything works well as should!
Currently located in Henrietta, TX.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number C205564Y.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.