2003 BMW K1200RS ABS
One adult-owner bike, has been garage-kept since day one. All service done by BMW shop, on time and as required. I commonly get 42 mpg in mixed city hwy driving. Factory cruise control, ABS, and heated grips. Have always used full-synthetic MC oil.
This is an EXCEPTIONAL example of the breed. It's been babied, has had LOTS of time, effort, and (oh yeah) money thrown at it over the years to make it the best I could envision. I planned to keep it forever, but I hardly use it for it's intended purpose (accumulating lots of mileage in a VERY short time span, all the while in absolutely ridiculous comfort) anymore.
The bike has the following mods
- Bill Mayer saddle with movable removable (passenger) backrest
- Oil cooler protective screen
- Bitubo suspension - front and back- Rhine West Performance power chip (also have stock chip)
- Remus Titanium exhaust system (also have stock exhaust- still shiny)
- Touring windshield installed (also have shortstock unit)
- Kisan Signal Minder (details at - LED taillight AND Hyperlites - drivers CANNOT miss seeing you brake!
- Halogen driving lights
- Factory hard cases, color matched, in PERFECT shape!
- GT fairing extensions, painted to match- Wunderlich bar risers - included but not currently installed
- RKA expandable tank and seat bags
- Reflective rim and fairing tape accentsLocated in Mill Valley, CA
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers